Hello and welcome back to Dishing It & Digging It! I've been spending most of my days outside in the garden harvesting, weeding and enjoying the flowers. The best way to beat the harsh, July heat around here has been with weekly trips to the local ice cream stand. Despite the days filled with summer activities, my Project 366 is still going strong. Come take a look!
Project 366 Weeks 25 & 26
Each week we all work to share, comment and enjoy your creativity. Now let me turn this over to this week's host.
Hi Everyone! Ok, raise your hands if you're getting the summer heat. Ok, you don't have too, but give me a smile if you are. We have been getting record number of hot days here in Indiana, plus humidity. If you are mature (not old!) enough to remember Phyllis Diller? Then picture her hair on my face. So I have been pinning and pony tailing it like crazy around here.
In the afternoons I have been retreating inside so below shows you a couple of things I worked on.
|Summer Farmhouse Tablescape|
|Low Maintenance Perennials|
|Bruised By My Name|
|DIY Styling a Bookshelf|
|DIY I-Pad Holder|
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.)
If you're unable to share then please link back to us in your blog post or on your sidebar.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory, but to get featured it is.
- You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes,
Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects & Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
- By joining our linkup, you are granting us permission to use your photo(s)
submitted on social media for promotional purposes.