Hello and welcome to the Dishing It & Digging It link party! The place where you can share your latest blog posts with us. You could be featured next week! Share your home decor ideas, garden projects, crafts, recipes, frugal living tips, lifestyle posts and more. We can’t wait to see!
This week, I’ve been busy planting for the future. I’m a firm believer in not just planting bulbs for the winter holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. I keep on planting so I can enjoy them right up until spring! Not only that, but you can get great deals purchasing after the holidays from places like Longfield Gardens. Right now they are offering 40% off amaryllis flowers! Come check out my latest post to learn more.
Just a quick reminder that my CobraHead giveaway will be ending tomorrow! There is still time to enter! I’m giving away THREE CobraHead “mini” weeder and cultivators. It will be closing at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 12, 2018. So hurry on over!
Wishing you all a very happy Valentine’s Day. Now, it’s time to meet your host this week. Please explore, be inspired and join the party!
Hello everyone! How has your week been? Are you like me, antsy to get outside and start digging in the dirt? I am gearing up to try an experiment with some bulbs I didn’t plant last fall. I have some potting soil and am going to plant the tulips and stick them outside to see if they sprout. They’ve been sitting in the garage all winter. So we’ll see! Below is a recap of what I accomplished last week as far as blogging goes. Real life keeps getting in the way.
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Are you on Pinterest? Come on over and join our Dishing It & Digging It group board. We absolutely love partying with you each week. We encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Our board has 3650 followers and 13115 pins!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!