Hello everyone! Hope your week has been ending on a good note. Last week I tried to divide my time when I could to gardening, painting and a little DIY so if you need some fall inspiration you can craft up your own Drab to Fab Pumpkin
or do a casual Fall Tablescape
Lastly, I want to thank everyone who linked up last week. I haven’t checked our stats, but I think 275 was a record number! So please don’t stop sharing the link party using those share buttons provided for you. We wanna get those views to you and need your help. So share share share!
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!