Hello everyone! Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It. We invite you to share your latest posts featuring home decor, gardening projects, DIY ideas, crafts, recipes and more.
As a gardener, I begin to get lazy as the end of the season nears. I recently discovered a brilliant new way to record your plants and garden online! If you love to feel organized and on top of your game, Muddy Boots Plant Tags is for you! Check out my latest post to learn more.
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!