Hello everyone and welcome to another week of Dishing It & Digging It. We appreciate our weekly party guest and thank you all for linking up with us! If you are new here, feel free to share your latest recipes, crafts, fashion ideas, DIY projects, home decor, gardening inspiration, farming updates and more.
I have a fabulous book to share with you! I’ve been using Landscape Design Combinations by Lee Miller to help motivate me to continue to better my garden. Learn more about this amazing book in my latest review.
It doesn’t seem like fall is here around us. The temps are in the 100’s. A little difficult to get motivated when it is so hot outside.
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!