Hello everyone! A big welcome to Dishing It & Digging It. I’m so happy to be your host! So, this New England native has been traveling throughout California this week. Every day, I have been on the road with a group of talented garden bloggers and industry professionals. You can call us plant nerds and major horticultural enthusiasts. We have been traveling to different destinations throughout the state attending this year’s veggie trials. It’s pretty fascinating stuff to see how the flowers you buy and the vegetables you eat are grown, harvested and picked for production. I can’t wait to tell you all more about it! In the meantime, you can check out some of my social media posts on Instagram. More coming soon!
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!