Hello everyone! Welcome to another week of Dishing It & Digging It. Hope you are enjoying your summer so far. I have been inspired by so many wonderful books lately. There’s nothing like sitting in the shade and just relaxing and reading. I’ve really been enjoying The Beeswax Workshop by Chris Dalziel. The pages are full of step-by-step guides and DIY tutorials using beeswax. She teaches you how to make candles, cosmetics, household cleaners, soaps and more. This week, I’m sharing how to make your own woodsy scented perfume. Click on the link to read more!
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!