Hello everyone! Welcome to this week’s Dishing It & Digging It. Please share with us your latest DIY projects, recipes, crafts, home decor, gardens and more. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to. The heat is finally arrived! Today it’s above 90 degrees with blue skies and pollinators buzzing about the garden. I planted different kinds of alliums in my new water fountain garden last fall. They are just finishing up now. Pictured here is one of the Gladiator alliums.
Hi everybody! I’m delighted to be your host this week! And what a week! I had the pleasure of working at our church’s VBS teaching the kiddos a craft. Right up my alley, don’t ya think? I had so much fun and I’m pretty sure they did too!
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori – The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!