Hello everyone! Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It. This is where we throw a party every Sunday, and you join in by sharing your latest and greatest blog posts with us! We are so excited to see what you have to share with us this week.
This year, the daffodils bloomed a little later than usual. I was worried at first, wondering if they were going to bloom at all. Boy, was it worth the wait! They put on the most spectacular show I’ve ever seen. They were abundant, bright and beautiful. They turned the garden into a spring oasis of fragrance!
Stay tuned because I’m partnering with the National Garden Bureau and Longfield Gardens for a fun bulb gift-card giveaway inspired by the year of the daffodil! Each year, the NGB “Year of” plants are chosen by popularity, adaptability, genetic diversity and versatility. You don’t want to miss this, you could be the winner!
Last year was the the year of the allium! You can refresh your memory here.
This weekend I was excited to put up my new pop-up greenhouse. I’m growing many different plants from plugs, and it’s the perfect place to grow them while keeping them safe! I’ll be sharing more about that on the blog soon. I’ve also been filling my garden with more Monrovia plants. You can see where I get my inspiration here!
Plus the flowers are starting to show up. The Allium bulbs have popped open. Much to my gardeners heart delight!
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori – The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!