I’m so glad you stopped by! There were so many great link ups this week. It is sooo difficult to narrow it down to 6 favorites. You all are so creative! This week I shared an amazing cake, I baked for my SIL/BFF’s birthday. I love to bake cakes and this one is now in the top 5!
It might not look that pretty, but, It was just wow! Before we move on to the party, stop by & give our hosts some love on social media.
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori – The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!