Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It! Wishing you all a Happy Easter! The daffodils and hyacinths are finally blooming here. Now, I’m waiting on the tulips to put on a show. I’ve been busy filling my spring window box with pansies and filling my shade garden with a pop of color. If you are looking to add some beautiful plants to your garden, check out Monrovia’s online store. Read more in my new posts below.
Your Host This Week Is…
Hello everyone! In between rain showers & hail storms I have been trying to add my farmhouse rustic style to my backyard. Especially since last year it was completely torn up! So I am starting with a couple of containers.
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
Thank You for linking up! Have fun!
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori – The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you’ve been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!