Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It! Garden planning is finally in full swing. There is still snow on the ground here in Massachusetts. Just a few days ago, I spotted my very first crocus! We are expecting a big snow storm this week. I'm not looking forward to that, but I'm staying hopeful knowing spring is almost here.
I have a fun new book review on the blog. Smart Start Garden Planner by Megan Cain will lead you through creating a vision, understanding different types of seeds, creating your planting schedule and more. If you are a beginner looking for some direction, or even if you are a more experienced gardener looking for some guidance, this book is for you! Read all about it here.
So, now let me turn this over to this week's host.
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week. Are you as anxious as I am for Spring? I never have enough patience for the arrival of spring. Even if we have a mild winter like this year. Last week I mainly played with dishes in my dining room. I am making piles of spring decor to add to my front porch, and I am hoping to be able to share that on Monday. If you' like to see how my week went you can read:
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!