Hello everyone! The weather has been very warm and sunny this past week here. It felt like spring! I went outside and observed my garden beds. All of the heavy piles of snow out there have melted away. I saw some bulbs beginning to poke out of the soil! It's nice to see some signs of life again. I am continuing to plan for the spring and plant seeds here and there. All of the books I've been reading are really helping me form a plan of what I want to do. This week, I reviewed the newly released book, Gardening with Chickens, by Lisa Steele. Lisa teaches you how to plant with a purpose and create a sustainable way of living. If you are looking to lead a healthy and happy lifestyle while saving time and cutting down on waste, this is the book for you. Click the image below to read my full review!
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!