Welcome back to Dishing It & Digging It. We are so excited to see your latest posts this week. Here you can share DIY projects, recipes, creative crafts, home renovations, garden creations, floral arrangements and more. Come and join the party!
This week, I've been focusing on keeping my home clean and my floors sparkling. During the harsh winter months, my hardwood floors can start to look very dirty from all the mud, snow and dirt I track in from outside. Come and read my latest post about how I adore my floors with the new line of Bona PowerPlus products. Don't forget to pick up your $3 off coupon so you can try them too!
Our host this week is...
Updating the windows in the Dining Room
I also changed things up a bit for the cold winter temps in my entry.
Decorating for Winter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!