Hello friends! Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It. We are so excited to see your latest posts this week. Here you can share DIY projects, recipes, creative crafts, home renovations, garden creations, floral arrangements and more. Come and join the party!
This week's host is...
Now that January is coming to a close, I'm setting my sights on seed shopping. I'm also starting the extensive planning for my vegetable garden renovation in the spring. I'm completely redesigning my raised garden beds and expanding the area. I will also be upgrading my garden fencing that has begun to corrode and fall apart over the years. It takes a great deal of planning and prepping to outsmart those garden critters. If you are a gardener, please feel free to comment or message me with any garden design tips you have!
I'm excited to share with you my review of this stunning new gardening book. It is called The Graphic Vegetable - Food and Art from America’s Soil by Michael B. Emery and Irwin Richman. This book is a visual buffet filled with images of vintage catalogs, lithographs, seed packets, postcards and botanical illustrations. If you enjoy photography, antiques and thrifty finds you will love this book.
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Thanks for joining us!