Our host this week is:
Hey everyone! Now that Christmas is over, I find myself dreaming of upcoming summer trips and warmer days ahead. We are experiencing some crazy weather here in New England. We had thunder snow last night, which is basically a thunderstorm and snowstorm combined. I'm looking forward to having a low key New Year's Eve celebration at home with family this weekend.
All of us from Dishing It & Digging It had such a wonderful year linking up with you! Thank you for bringing your wonderful posts to the party. We wish you a very happy New Year and look forward to partying with you in 2017!
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!