Hello everyone! Only a few more days until Thanksgiving is here. It's time to start prepping for the big feast and cleaning the home for company. I'm getting ready to plant some paperwhites and amaryllis bulbs. Winter blooms always add some cheer during the dreariest and darkest months of the year. I've recently added a new addition to Monthly Musings On The Farm. I love to share updates from the homestead by sharing photos of all the animals! Come take a look!
Time for Dishing It & Digging It! Come join the party! #DIDI Click To Tweet
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!