Hello everyone! Can you believe it's almost November already? This month really seemed to fly by! It's been filled with fun activities, holiday decorating and outdoor projects. I finished up designing my backyard space featuring my new water fountain. It is surrounded by a festive fall garden and some solar lights to make it sparkle at night. Read all about it and don't forget to enter my giveaway! One lucky reader will win their very own Aquascape Stacked Slate Urn water fountain! Don't forget to share on social media for extra bonus entries. Hope you all have a safe and spooky Halloween!
Turning things over to Christine who hosts this week..
Just a recap on how my week went. I played with some hydrangeas and a pretty fall tablescape.
So if you missed it, you can visit the link below.
I have been doing some gardening and the typical fall cleanup. I am also doing a lot of research on indoor plants for winter.
I want to try and prevent those winter time blues, so look for an article about that!
Now let's get onto the fun stuff and the link party!
Time for Dishing It & Digging It! Come join the party! #DIDI Click To Tweet
Prune & Train Climbing Roses - Flower Patch Farmhouse
How To Install A Garden Pond - Painted White
Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl - Sweat and Glow
Thank you for linking up with us each week! Make sure you subscribe to get a reminder sent to your inbox each week!
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A party button for you!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!