Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It! I hope everyone had a great week. I've been busy finishing up some outdoor projects before the freezing weather comes our way. I'm thrilled to be adding a new water feature to my backyard space. I added a elegant stacked slate urn from Aquascape that was very easy to install. Once I got past digging into the rocky New England soil we have here, it was a breeze. I pulled out some giant boulders from the ground, but hey, it's free rocks right? Since all of my pre-existing gardens were full, I'm building a whole new garden around it! It's been a really fun project, and I'm so excited to share my completed project with you within the next few weeks here on the blog. Here is a photo of what it looks like now, not finished but getting close! Stay tuned, because I will be hosting a giveaway along with Aquascape in the next few weeks here that you can enter. You can win your very own backyard water fountain! It really does make wonderful addition to any outdoor space!
Time for Dishing It & Digging It! Come join the party! #DIDI Click To Tweet
Each week we all work to share, comment and enjoy your creativity.
I am your host, Vanessa from DIY 180
Thank you for being here! If this is your first time here, welcome to DIY 180. Sharing with you some of my favorite Christmas projects.
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
Never miss out on a party & receive weekly reminders directly to your inbox!
Your information is protected and never shared with third parties.
Thank you so much for taking the time to party with us each week 🙂