Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. Mine has been filled with baking, cleaning and prepping for the colder months ahead. I've been enjoying the cooler days, filling them with autumn activities. I'm planning on making an apple pie this week with all of my freshly picked apples. I've also been decorating the outside and inside of the house with fall decor. I've undertaken swapping out my old window box that was falling apart for a new one. I'm building it myself to save money, and it's almost done! I've switched from wood to vinyl so it lasts longer, and I can't wait to fill it with chrysanthemums and gourds. I can't wait to share before and after pictures with you once I finish. Come check out my September in pictures with my most recent Project 366 post below!
Your host this week is: LifeandLinda
I had so many bloggers commenting on the lamp shades I used on this table, I thought I should write a post explaining it more.
THE BRICK NESTS
Ushering in a New Season for My Planters
Farmhouse Style Fall Tablescape
A HOME TO GROW OLD IN
Fall Home Tour
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source & don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!