Welcome back to this week's edition of Dishing It & Digging It. Fall has finally arrived, so it's time to pull out the your autumn inspired decor and prepare the garden for those frost filled months just around the corner. Check out my latest post featuring frost tolerant vegetables for the garden. Click on the link below and don't forget to pin!
Our host this week is:
Rustic & Refined
How was your week? Good I hope! Mine was what we call "normal" around here. Taking look back on how it went you can read...
Fall Tour In the Living Room
or come outside with me and dig in the dirt with:
Fall Garden Tour In Transition
Lori Leeper - The Stonybrook House
Angie Lituri - Angie The Freckled Rose
Vanessa Lund - DIY 180
Linda McCaskell Primmer - Life & Linda
Christine Graves - Rustic& Refined
|DIY Craft - How To Make Velvet Pumpkins|
|Glitz and Glam in the Dining Room|
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
Here is a party button: