Hello everyone! Are you getting back into the swing of things? I’m starting to feel like my house is back to normal after all the Christmas decor was put away. I am still on my organization binge, trying to clean out my woman cave and turn it into a real guest room in time for my youngest to come home for a visit. He should be here tomorrow. Hashtag #excited!
I wrote a post that had been on my mind with regards to my garden. I’ve been wanting to attract more butterflies to my gardens so if you missed Butterfly Attracting Plants, here’s a second chance to read it.
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It’s that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
Thanks for joining us!