Hello and welcome to the Dishing It & Digging It link party! The place where you can share your latest blog posts with us. You could be featured next week! Share your home decor ideas, garden projects, crafts, recipes, frugal living tips, lifestyle posts and more. We can’t wait to see!
This week, I’ve been dreaming about spring. Thoughts of roses, cutting gardens and new plants fill me with such joy. In honor of this, I’ve shared four new amazing rose varieties to add to your garden this season. I’m a big fan of Star® Roses & Plants, and they had some great 2017 introductions. Come on over and check it out.
Now, it’s time to meet your host this week. Please explore, be inspired and join the party!
Life and Linda
I hope you all are enjoying this new year. A chance to for a fresh start. Are you dieting, organizing and more?
Angie – The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa – DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda – Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine – Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Are you on Pinterest? Come on over and join our Dishing It & Digging It group board. We absolutely love partying with you each week. We encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Our board has 3650 followers and 13115 pins!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!